
Happy 1st day! It's official, we've started preschool. She's going to New Adventures on Tues. and Thurs. So there were a few tears
shed as we left preschool today.... from Daddy! Ryan and I both had a hard time leaving her at school. Just a little tug at our heart strings. We know she's in good hands with her teacher, Miss Vicky. The school is wonderful too!

She's staying for lunch and nap time! I hope she does
ok. I thought about getting her early on the 1st day, but then I thought she might never want to stay if she knew that I could get her early!


Her buddy Noah is at the same school. They are
sooo cute together! :) They aren't in the same class, but will see each other throughout the day.

She was in charge of holding the flag for the Pledge of
Allegiance. What a special honor!
9 comments:
Happy first day of school Payton! Too cute! And too cute about Ryan shedding tears. His little girl is growing up!
That's awesome they do the Pledge of Allegiance! Connor's in private school and they don't even do it. Crazy, huh? Cute pics!! It's a fun milestone :)
Hard to believe that they're old enough to be off to preschool. She's just as cute as can be!!!
I am happy about the Pledge also. Payton looks really cute in red. I like that color on her. She is so precious.
love the pics! she does look so cute in her head to toe outfit!! i hope she gets use to going! its so hard when they dont want to stay....it gets easier!
She looks DARLING in her apples! :) Love it! Hope she is still having fun!
Hey Crystal! I just found your blog (through your comment on my blog - ha) and your family is so cute! It's really fun to see pictures of you and your kids and how much they've grown. Blogs are awesome.
Your children are all so beautiful! Alex is so tall and handsome! Best wishes!
Melissa, Cory and Kaian
That picture of owen and Rileigh is adorable! I'm glad they got to meet and play together. One of my friends mom takes pictures. She isn't professional or anything, but is going to school or went for a little bit for photography. She did it for us. Hope all is well with you guys! Love and miss ya!
Post a Comment