
Owen had so much fun swinging back in forth in this pillow case. Whenever Ryan would stop, he would throw the biggest fit! Turkey....

Discussing how they are going to get to the hot tub. We had Dylan for a couple of days this week and had so much fun with him! Pay loved having another baby at the house.

Dylan loved Payton's
four wheeler. He even went off-rode. :)


Dylan got a serious work out pushing Owen around in this truck.

This would happen when D stopped pushing.

Payton and I made these turkeys. It was her idea to make them Prince Eric and Princess Ariel. Please notice the crowns and Ariel's long red hair. I love her. :)

Alex's soccer season is officially over. The Irish Thunder didn't have the best record, but we saw Alex's soccer skills really improve. He is much more aggressive and we love that.
2 comments:
I love the pictures of my 2 youngest grandsons. Payton your turkeys are beautiful. Alex, Congratulations on another soccer season! Also, Alex, I am so proud of you for taking time and volunteering with Ryan to serve Thanksgiving dinner to the people less fortunate than you. Great job, buddy!!
Aw, doesn't seem like a year ago that you had Owen as a newborn in the back of that truck. Such a beautiful family Crystal!
Post a Comment