
These pics got deleted from the
original blog some how. I had to add them back in. Going up the rope tow at the Autobahn.
Kenzie and I walked up the hill.... ONCE.

Payton went down about 5 times, and then she had enough. We wont blame it on Gma Kathy for saying that it was scary. We wont do that. ;)

Mr. Handsome snow boy. O even went down once, but he screamed at the end and not because it was over.
2 comments:
What great pictures! Looks like you all had a ton of fun!! Too bad we missed you when we were there! Hope to see you soon!
Ok, Ok, Ok, I apologized a hundred times about my outburst at the conclusion of that extremely speedy & scary first ride down the autobahn. Somethings I will never live down, this may be one of them.
Post a Comment