Sunday, February 14, 2010

Fairytale Town fun....

We had so much fun at this little place. It's been around for 50 years! My mom said that I went there when I was little! :)
King Aurthur's throne.

Little Old Woman's shoe.


"Here sheepy sheepy"



Little Native Americans






Owl's house. Winne the pooh's pal.



Wheeeeeee....



whindy mile, "I'm gonna get you Alex!"






Big boy


What a big girl!


Let's go to the Ball Cinderella!


The royal wave. Bibbity bopity boo!



Crash!


Mother Goose.


Hello Mr Squirrel


The lion, Dorothy, and scarecrow.


Arrrr Matey!



Thank you Fairytale Town. We had a blast! What a perfect way to spend our Valentine's Day!


5 comments:

Sean and Kristina Kelly said...

It kind of reminds me of Enchanted Forest, although I haven't been there in so long that I could be waayyyy off here :) Cute pics and it looked like fun!!

kc said...

Way cute pictures! Brings back fun memories.

matt and christy said...

I have many memories of fairytale town. So happy you guys had a great valentines day!

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

LOVE that place! Looks like a great day! The yellow road is still my fav!

Blake Family said...

We love fairytale town and haven't been there in a long while. Makes me want to take the kids soon!!!