Tuesday, March 23, 2010

At the Boardwalk, we'll be having some fun!

We had fun at the Boardwalk with the Hennesey family and my sister's family.
At the Boardwalk!











Gorgeous unicorn.




























We found out that Owen loves the ocean. He was running into it.


He loves the ocean too!








3 comments:

matt and christy said...

awesome pictures! at first i thought payton was on a rollercoaster ride with addy, I thought how brave she was but looked way to small to be in that harness. then i realized what ride it was. so glad you guys got to get away and have such a great time! yeah for spring weather too!

kc said...

Santa Cruz boardwalk brings back many great childhood memories for me. Riding the carousel and grabbing the ring and throwing it in the clowns mouth was my favorite. Looks like the kids had lots of fun!! The pictures are great!!

TSHAA said...

Looks like you all had such a good time. Oh how I wish I could be on the beach barefoot. You guys are all too cute! :)