Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Grandma and Grandpa are here! Let's Party!

The kids were excited to see them!




Helping Grandma make dinner.



Prizes










Grandpa and Grandma Coverstone came down to celebrate 5 out of 6 grand kids birthdays all at once. (We still let Sophia celebrate even though she's a January birthday!) We played Minute to Win it games, had presents, and a cake! Thanks Grandpa and Grandma!






Matching outfits. I swear I didn't do this on purpose. I always put all the kids and myself in the same color clothing. I just must have been feeling blue that day.































44 candles= total age of all 6 grand kids



Make a wish



Use your muscles Papa.









Thanks for Cherry's salon chair. I love it!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Those are a lot of cute kids with birthdays. Looks like a blast. We played minute to win it at Sunriver with everyone, too.