Saturday, January 1, 2011

I've been working on the railroad...

Owen is seriously obsessed with Thomas the Train, so we thought, why not feed into his obsession and go to the Sacramento Train Museum?! We all had a great time, and the kids loved the train tables so much, we had to get one for home! Choo choo!












































































































































































































































































































































































4 comments:

kc said...

You found the perfect background for the trains. I could tell Owen had his "game face" on for the trains at the museum. He was so serious about the train displays and happenings, very cute!

Lazon Family said...

Ok...so Owen has totally grown up since I last saw him! Looks like you all had fun. Maybe someday we can all go together!

Kelly Burks said...

Perfect background, impressive. Looks like it was fun.

matt and christy said...

i heard that place is so fun for the kiddos! I am so happy to hear you got him one for the house, i bet he is thrilled! happy new year!