Payton had been asking to cut her hair for about 2 weeks. I tried to change her mind because I just love her long hair. She was persistant and we finally made the appointment to chop it off! She convinced me that I should cut mine also. So we decided to donate our hair to a charity that makes wigs for kids with hairloss. It's called Children with Hairloss INC. We were happy that our hair can help kids in need. :)Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Good-bye long hair!
Payton had been asking to cut her hair for about 2 weeks. I tried to change her mind because I just love her long hair. She was persistant and we finally made the appointment to chop it off! She convinced me that I should cut mine also. So we decided to donate our hair to a charity that makes wigs for kids with hairloss. It's called Children with Hairloss INC. We were happy that our hair can help kids in need. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment