Ryan had to work in Santa Cruz over Alex's birthday, so we just turned it into a family vacay! Nice hand stand Pay!
He loves the beach!
We went bowling too. He got his spare so he's excited!
Get it? 1, 3= 13!
Mr Man got sick while we were there... double ear infection AND hand, foot, mouth virus. So sad.
Raspberry cheesecake is better then anything I could have made! YUM!
We went to the arcade on the boardwalk to celebrate the birthday boy!
So fun cause we could watch him in the maze on the TV
Dippin' dots. Every one's favorite!
Full moon on his birthday.
We bought Owen a pirate piggy bank. He's been wanting a piggy bank cause the other 2 kiddos have them.
Escaping while dad tries to cover him up!
Mermaid Payton
Hello Sunshine! Santa Cruz is the best when the sun is shinning!
I think they are taking after our dog, Coda....
A willing subject for Ryan...
He just realized what Dad placed on his chest!
Getting a little panicked trying to get out!
Love them!
One last swim before we go.
Pencil jump!
Canon ball!!
The view from our room. We could see the boardwalk and the ocean. Gorgeous!
The Dream Inn, was, well, Dreamy! We loved it there!
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe how fast the kids are growing up! I love the pool jump shots and the little pyramid. Super cute. Hope you guys are enjoying your summer.
Post a Comment