Saturday, September 3, 2011

Pretending it's still MARCH!

 This is how old I looked in March. :)

 This picture was taken at Aunt Kelly's house and the 1st Mom took of me in my undies. This was in May... again, I dont know why I forgot to take pictures of such a big deal!
Whooooaaah! Wait.... stop the presses! I cant believe that I forgot to blog about such a proud accomplishment!! OWEN IS POTTY TRAINED! I seriously want to slap myself! I dont know what happened, but Mr. Man's big deal got overlooked. Not at home, just on the blog. So here goes.... Our good friends, Miriah and Justin were expecting a little lady, and so they bought our crib and changing table. When they came to pick up the table, I told Owen, "Now we dont have a place to change diapers, so we have to start going in the potty." He said, "ok." Seriously, it was as easy as that! He was my EASIEST child, by a landslide, to get potty trained. We went to Target that night, he picked out Thomas the Train undies, and kachow (too much Cars at my house), he was trained. He did have a day a couple days later where he had 3 accidents in a row??? I was thinking, maybe he wasnt ready, but then he would beg to wear his big boy undies to bed, rather then switch to a diaper. So whhaaalaa, our little man was a big boy going in the potty. Yay Owen! We are so proud of him. Glad to not be buying diapers, but also sad, knowing he's the last. It all happened the week of March 27th! He was 2 1/2 years old.

No comments: