Saturday, October 6, 2007

October Alex


Alex
Here's Alex in action at his soccer game. He's the #2. His team is the Irish Thunder. He really likes soccer this year. Mom and Dad want him to be more aggressive! It's the competitive spirit in us. We just went on a field trip to the fairgrounds for farm day. He had a lot of fun petting goats and watching how rice is milled. He is still enjoying school, but also likes the weekends. :)


1 comment:

Pittman's said...

Hi Honey!!I am really enjoying The Blog!! I can't belive how fast the kids grow! I so appreciate you keeping me informed regardless of how distrated I get as a Grandmother. I DO love you all!! Our trip to see you is still in the making. Right now it is probably only going to be Tommy and I.(I rarely see McKenzie anymore) We are planning on arriving on the 27th or 28th and leaving on the 1st. We know this is close to your visit to OR so let us know if its not a good time. LOVE Grandma Grace