Saturday, October 6, 2007

Ryan and Crystal


Ryan and Crystal

Well hello everyone! Yes, I finally figured out how to get photos on my blog. Lesley, the email you sent was very good, but I needed an instructor. :) This photo is of Ryan and I in Maui at the Old Lahaina Luau. That was a lot of fun to watch.
Not much has changed in the lives of Ryan and I. Ryan is still working hard and Payton and I are working hard at home. Ryan is looking forward to the USC OSU game he will be attending in the begining of November. The Beavs finally got a win! "Whoo hooo," as Payton would say.
I am heading to Oregon Oct. 20-25. Our friend Maddie is turning 3. It's always great to go for a visit. It will just be Payton and I, the boys are staying home.
I will try and update our blog now that I am getting more familiar with the program. You are welcome to post comments on our blog so that I can hear from you too! Just click the comment button. Happy October!

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Yay. It's like you took your blog from one dimensional to two dimensional...or something:)

bajork12 said...

Hi Crystal!

Just discovered your blog. I sent Kelly an email telling her she should start one, too.

Looks like you had a great trip to Hawaii. What fun.

You will appreciate that Jocelyn is now tollerating milk just fine. I'm glad to hear that Payton is doing fine, too.

Adrienne