Hi All!
Well, the Smith household has been held down with the flu or some stomach bug this week. Alex started us off on Monday night, Payton on Tues, and Ryan and I both on Thurs. night. We've seen enough throw up to last us a lifetime! To top it off, my sister and her husband had his CHP dinner Christmas party and when she brought Sophia over she started throwing up too. YUCK! I would say something is going around! Alex and Ryan feel better now, but Payton and I are still not at 100% and we're the ones that got the flu shots! Hopefully we will get all our bugs out before we head to Oregon for the holidays. We are going to Reno to have Christmas with Ryan's mom and step-dad this weekend. It should be fun! Happy Holidays! Talk to ya'll soon!
Sunday, December 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We hope you all have a great christmas without us!
When are you returning? We have to get together or break!! Go to the snow and go sledding!!!
We wont be back until the 4th of Jan.
Hey fellow blogger! It was good seeing you last night and I'm glad we made the blog connection. You're right, we need to get together, especially since we only live blocks from each other! Have a great day!
Casey
Post a Comment