Happy holidays everyone!
We went and celebrated Christmas with Ryan's Mom and step Dad over in Reno this past weekend. It was so fun to see the snow! Payton and Alex really enjoyed playing in it in Grandma's backyard. (Coda too!) The drive over was beautiful. The roads were clear, but there was snow all around. The kids received some nice gifts and have some new favorites. Alex fell in love with the microscope he got from Grandma and Grandpa. He plucked a stand of every one's hair to "examine" it under the microscope. Payton really enjoyed a computer that sings. She is constantly playing with it at home.
Alex got a clean bill of heath from the specialist yesterday. He gets to start martial arts at the new year. He is super excited to not have to wear his brace anymore. I was very happy to hear that he was healthy again. He has a little bump where the break was, but the Dr said that it should go down eventually.
We are Oregon bound this weekend. Going to celebrate the holidays with my family and Ryan's brother. We are excited to see our family and friends. We wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Have fun and be safe! :)
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah..who knows when we will see each other again!
Im glad to hear Alex has healed well! That is good news!
Looks like you had a nice visit with the family! It's always nice to get away for a couple days! I can't wait to see the snow! I love it!
I hope you guys have a safe trip and we are for-sure getting together over the break!! Miss ya....
I love the naked musician photo! I'm glad to hear that Alex got a clean bill of health. Have a safe drive and hopefully we can get together when Les and everyone are here.
You are right, those outfits are from the Children's Place outlet. I go once a year and buy the place out because they have such great deals.
Post a Comment