Monday, May 12, 2008

It's a.....

BOY!!!
His fist is up by his face and his legs are bent. Side profile with his head on the left side.
That Male part is what the arrows are pointing to. :)

We cannot believe that we're having a baby boy! It's so exciting. Ryan is thrilled to have another boy in the house. Those Smith baby boys tend to be big ones, so that makes me a little nervous! Our ultrasound was really fun. The tech let us watch the baby for a long time. It's so amazing to watch him move all around and kick. He was putting on quite a show. Alex is ultra happy he gets a baby brother. He started jumping up and down and screaming when we told him he would have a brother. Payton just smiled at all the excitement. What a super day for the Smiths!

6 comments:

TSHAA said...

Congratulations you guys! How exciting. I had a feeling it was a boy. Any ideas on names yet? I can't wait to see our little bean on u/s in a couple of weeks! Take care!

Shem the Wrench said...

i KNEW it was a boy! congrats! way to go, rhino!

amy said...

Well I had no idea it was a boy! I thought girl all the way!! Maybe because I wanted our two new ones to be the same! Oh well you and Ryan needed to have a boy together too! He is going to be so cute!! Can't wait! Love the ultrasound pics! Ours were not that good at all!

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

Congrats!!! So happy for your family.

Blake Family said...

Wow...a baby boy! Congratulations!!! We're so happy for you guys...time for blue.

lesley said...

Congrats. That picture of your new son is taking your blog from G-rated to maybe the PG-13-ish arena:)