Sunday, May 4, 2008

Meet the newest member of the Family!

Lola Alice Smith!
Yes, we adopted a kitty cat. Are we crazy? We headed to Petsmart for some dog food for Coda and when we arrived Paw Prints rescue was there. We all saw Lola and fell in love with this tiny little fluff ball. She's only 7 weeks old. Her Mama was hit by a car and she had been bottle fed since she was 2 weeks old. She has 5 other brothers and sisters. They were all adorable, but Lola caught our hearts. I love the white eye liner around her eyes. Alex thought of her name, first and middle! She slept through the night, no whining. :) Payton also slept through the night for the first time in about a month! Mama was super happy!
Getting her first bath... not to thrilled!
Alex thinks she's pretty adorable.

4 comments:

matt and christy said...

LOVE THE NEW KITTY! GREAT NAME ALEX. I SHOULD HAVE COME TO YOU FOR A NAME FOR OUR "KITTY". ENJOY THE NEW MEMBER OF THE FAMILY.

TSHAA said...

I'm not usually a fan of animals, but that is one cute, fluffy kitty! I have somewhere in my boxes of pictures one of you holding some of our kittens at our house on Sherman. I'll have to search around! :)

lesley said...

So, I'm so not a fan of cats.

Lola looks surprisingly cute though:) I wish you luck with that creature.

amy said...

lola looks big in these pictures....Maybe because she is the perfect size for pay pay! she is cute to look at and im glad she is yours!! :)
sorry about flaking yesterday....long story! i feel bad for my mom!! whats up for your weekend? we have to get together!