What does everyone think about Graham or Chase? Those are the newest names that have our attention. We're running out of time. It's such a tough decision!!! HELP!
it's okay... you've got 45 days! my fave is still myles... but of these two i like graham the best. you may just have to wait until he pops out and then he can tell you himself!
I agree with Emily, have a few names picked out, look at him and then he will "tell" you his name. For 3 months, before your brother was born, he was Jacob(a Coverstone name for 4 generations). When he came out, your dad and I agreed he didn't look like a Jacob. 2 days later, he was named Kevin. But I do like Graham also. Will the other kids call him "cracker"?
I know...naming your babies is sooo stressful. There's so much pressure to get it right. Here's my top 3: 1. Harper 2. Carson 3. Chase Hope that helps! :-)
5 comments:
it's okay... you've got 45 days! my fave is still myles... but of these two i like graham the best. you may just have to wait until he pops out and then he can tell you himself!
I agree with Emily, have a few names picked out, look at him and then he will "tell" you his name. For 3 months, before your brother was born, he was Jacob(a Coverstone name for 4 generations). When he came out, your dad and I agreed he didn't look like a Jacob. 2 days later, he was named Kevin. But I do like Graham also. Will the other kids call him "cracker"?
We agreed that Graham Harper was definitely out of the question! It sounds way too much like Graham Cracker! :)
I like Carson Harper or Harper Chase.
I know...naming your babies is sooo stressful. There's so much pressure to get it right. Here's my top 3:
1. Harper
2. Carson
3. Chase
Hope that helps! :-)
Post a Comment