Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Welcome to 4th Grade!

Look at my handsome 4th grader! Did I really just say that? 4th grade!!! It is wild that he's that old! Or that I am getting old!?
Cool new backpack from Grandma Grace. Thanks Grandma!!!
He had a cute shirt on, but got a little chilly, it was a cold 70 degree morning, he's turning into a Californian!
We were a little late on the 1st day! Opps! We left with 15 mins to spare, but I didn't think about every single student's parents bringing them on the 1st day. It was wild! We had to park 3 blocks away! I could rant forever about our schools traffic problem, instead I'll just say we have great parental involvement at our school! :)
I didn't get a pic with his teacher because we were late. I'll get one eventually. She's a nice lady and Alex likes her thus far. We're starting off the 4th grade smiling!

3 comments:

kc said...

I just love first day of school pics; the more time that passes, the more precious they become. And as you noted, the time passes all too quickly.

amy said...

he is such a cute 4th grader!! well hopefully next year they will get in the same class!
have a great year alex!!

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

Looks like you guys have been busy! 4th grade...WOW! They grow up way too fast! Before you know it, little Payton will be heading off too!