
Owen got his 1st tooth! He has been shoving everything he can get his hands on into his mouth and here is the reason! It's on his bottom rt side.

He likes to put his tongue over the top of it to feel it.

Bowling with Grandma...



Fun on the roller coaster at Incredible John's Pizza.
5 comments:
Yeah!!! Our 1st tooth!!! Congrats little man!!! He' so cute!
Can you just ship little Owen out to Utah for a weekend? So dang cute.
What cute pictures! Looks like you all had a lot of fun. I really miss hanging out with you guys! Just 2 more months! Way to go Owen on your first tooth! I feel like he will be off to college before I get to see him again! :)
Ist tooth? Already? Man, they grow up WAY too fast, don't they? I LOVE the pics! Especially of him with his cute tongue sticking out!
i can't believe it!! and before ava...i think she is just around the corner though!
i can't wait to hear about all your company and just chat with you...
looks like you had fun on the roller coaster! :)
Post a Comment