Sunday, March 8, 2009

Random fun...

Basketball season is officially over. Although, he played at the park after his game for about an hour. I am really glad he enjoys it! He's ready to play against his Uncle Matt.
Ryan and I laugh because after every shot Alex makes he lets out a high pitched, "whoo." Must be some sort of self-affirmation!

O Man is enjoying his play time on the floor. He's realized he can actually reach those toys. He's a happy boy.


Big sister ALWAYS enjoys giving her little bro a bottle.



Arrrrr Matey! Alex is such a sweet big bro and takes time to play with his sis.




2 comments:

kc said...

Such Cute Pictures! I think Grandpa Jim needs to get a basketball hoop at our house, so we can go pound some B-ball with Alleyboy when he comes to visit. I love the precious sweet smile on Payton's face when she is giving Owen the bottle. Arrrr, hoping to see ye mateys in a few weeks.

Anna said...

I love the video, to cute!
As for bunco, who knows?? If you need a sub call me!