Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Let's go back...

Thank you Henneseys for such a fun family trip. We will have to do it again. Lots of memories.


Noah and Paypay giving hugs before we take off. They were little buddies all weekend.

Only 1 hr 40 mins to get there, about 5 hours to get home! Yuck. We got stuck in traffic. All the 2 wheel drives and trucks had to chain up. What a mess. I am thankful we made it home safe. :)

5 comments:

Lazon Family said...

Looks like you had soo much fun! Such great pics of everyone!! They all look so cute in their snow gear and I love Owen's outfit from the wedding!

kc said...

I liked the video, especially the 360 at the bottom of the hill.

Kelly Burks said...

I didn't know you were going for a wedding. I just thought it was a fun trip. Looks like it was both. I miss Tahoe. It's time for us to go again. Dylan wouldn't do as good as Owen probably did with a 5 hour trip home though.

amy said...

well look how good you are!! already have pictures up!! i want to go back too! we had so much fun....

Bailey & Rileigh said...

Hey Guys! Hope you guys are doing well, looks like you are doing great! Rileigh and I are acutally doing really amazing! She is the perfect baby! I could not have asked for better! I'm not even trying to sugar coat it either! She is basically sleeping through the night already! lets cross our fingers and hope she keeps doing it ;) lol Well I love you guys! Hope all is well! Tell everyone I say hello!
<3 You!