
This explains the current state of the Smith household...

She's the next In-N-Out spokeswoman! We were driving by and she noticed In-N-Out and she said she wanted a "
hanburgar" for lunch. She's one smart cookie. How could Mom resist?
Deeeelicious!

Ode to the side ponytail. Bringing it back 80s style!

I got to watch my nephew on Tues for my sister. He's so much fun. Look how handsome he is! He's enjoying the Johnny Jump-up. I bow down to those who have
multiples! It's a lot of work!
PS
Kel- we all felt fine on Tues. I hope Dylan steers clear of all our nasty colds!
4 comments:
I'm just thankful that you watched Dylan. I know he is a busy boy. If he catches a cold, it will just help his immune system get stronger...right?
Thanks again.
I'm lovin' the side pony! I think I remember you sportin' that look one night out in Chico forever ago?? We WILL someday do our 80's night again! :) Sorry to hear you are all sick! Hope you get well soon!!!!
oh crystal. i am so sorry to hear you are all sick. that is a bummer. let me know if you need anything. have a happy valentines!
Hopefully your illness will leave as quick as it came and by next weekend life can return to normal. I've only had 1 In-n-out burger; Tony would have a coronary if one popped up in Albany.
Post a Comment