Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Owen Eats Rice...


Well, sort of. I think he was spitting it back out every time we shoveled it in!
He wasn't sure what to think of it. February 17, 2009

Time for some cleaning after he gave himself a cereal bath.

4 comments:

kc said...

I'll bet it won't take long for Mr. Chubkins to figure out that rice cereal is a yummy thing.

Kelly Burks said...

How come no one tooted in your video of Owen eating cereal? Should I send Addy over?

TSHAA said...

Cute pics you've added recently! What is the spoon type things you're feeding Owen with? We just started Trent on rice last night. He's not too sure what to think about it. :)

Shem the Wrench said...

cutest family EVER. i love how payton repeats everything in her cute little voice. luciya is just starting to talk more and she loves to try and repeat. it kills me!