What an awesome spoon!!! Where was that when I had my kiddos...like they're so old and everything! Your kiddos are getting cuter and cuter.
How fun! I'm still just loving this blogging world and being able to keep up with you and your beautiful family. You'll have to do a "peas" video....not Trent's favorite for sure! Let' see what Owen thinks!
I just looked at your past 3 postings and they are all adorable. Great fun to have you here! We miss ya already!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What an awesome spoon!!! Where was that when I had my kiddos...like they're so old and everything! Your kiddos are getting cuter and cuter.
How fun! I'm still just loving this blogging world and being able to keep up with you and your beautiful family. You'll have to do a "peas" video....not Trent's favorite for sure! Let' see what Owen thinks!
I just looked at your past 3 postings and they are all adorable. Great fun to have you here! We miss ya already!!
Post a Comment