This is stinkin adorable! He is getting so big! Ri went in for a check up today & was 14.5lbs 25in she's a lil chunky butt too! Well miss and love you guys! hope all is well! xoxo Bailey & Rileigh
I haven't looked at your blog in so long! You guys have been extremely busy and having fun, fun, fun!!! Your Easter vacation looked like a great time. Gannon wanted Pay to come to his birthday party, but my parents told me you guys were in OR. Glad to see that you had a fabulous time.
5 comments:
TOOOOOOOO Cute!!!!
This is stinkin adorable! He is getting so big! Ri went in for a check up today & was 14.5lbs 25in she's a lil chunky butt too! Well miss and love you guys! hope all is well!
xoxo
Bailey & Rileigh
He is the CUTEST little guy! Soooo SWEET!
I haven't looked at your blog in so long! You guys have been extremely busy and having fun, fun, fun!!! Your Easter vacation looked like a great time. Gannon wanted Pay to come to his birthday party, but my parents told me you guys were in OR. Glad to see that you had a fabulous time.
Hope to see you soon!
Hilarious! Make sure Ryan knows that I laugh that hard when I see him too :) He he! What a sweet laugh your boy has!
oh my gosh, BEST. SOUND. EVERRRRRR.
Post a Comment