Sunday, August 23, 2009

Almost 11 months!

Mr. O is still not crawling. He army crawls everywhere, and is content just doing that. He does pull himself up on the couch, chairs, fridge etc... I think he's going to skip crawling and just start walking. He's on his own agenda. :) He's 23 lbs now and eating lots of big people food. No more baby food for him. He stopped eating it about a month ago! He is just the sweetest little man.









He loves this car. He cant make it go, but is totally happy just turning the stearing wheel and honking the horn.




2 comments:

kc said...

Precious patio pics! I laughed everytime Owen hit the "go button" on the quad. He's got the basketball shot down, nice "assist" dad. I picture him playing high school football right next to the quarterback and the crowd yelling, "GOOOOO O"!

Amsterdam Bound said...

I can't believe how big the kids are getting! They are all equally adorable. I miss you guys! Take care.