Friday, August 7, 2009

She did it!

Payton has been asking to get her ears pierced for about 6 months now. I bought her some stick-ons, but she wanted the real deal! We called Claires to see if 2 people were working because I wanted them to do it at the same time. There were, so we went in and did it! She didn't want to sit on my lap or hold my hand. We had a binkie and blanky waiting, but didn't need them because she didn't even cry! Wow! What a big girl.
Lookin' good Gma!

Loved the sucker.


Gorgeous!



2 comments:

TSHAA said...

What a big brave girl! how cute! I always thought iwas either get em done when they are too young to realize it, or wait till they are like 9 or 10. Payton was so brave!! Love it! Pretty ears girlie!

Sean and Kristina Kelly said...

Oh my gosh, can she be any cuter? That's AWESOME!!! Yay!