Saturday, April 16, 2011
Day to Day
So the kids REALLY love to take my camera and take pictures now. It makes me giggle when I see what photos they've taken. We've been hanging out at home and this is what we've been up to...
Hanging out with friends...
Playing the Wii at the Stevensons
Back to taking more pics with Mom's camera...
Watching Aunt Courtney pitch... GO RIVER VALLEY!
Being photographers once again...
Going to Miriah's baby shower tea party... Can you tell Payton LOVED this?
Playing soccer...
Payton would prefer to socialize with her buddy, Noah.
Noah, "See Payton, I'm taller!"
Gooooo Tigers!
Last game= Trophies! It was Payton's 1st trophy and she thinks it's so special! :)
Her friend Taylor, who she goes to preschool with, Pay and Noah.
Grandma Kathy came for a visit! I cant believe I didn't get one pic with her and the kids!? She brought over an egg dying kit and eggs. They had a lot of fun! My sister was out of town and her whole family got the flu and my mom. Then Payton and Alex got it and then Kelly got it. It was nasty and I'm glad some of us avoided it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lots of fun!! :) your kids are so cute!!
i would love it if you could send me those pics of soccer!! :) :)
Post a Comment