Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Easter

We had an Easter brunch at Papa's house and went on an egg hunt too. These pictures are taken from my cell phone because I forgot my camera. So they aren't the greatest. Oh well.


So cute, with their arms open wide!



Doing the usual... playing in the pond.



Racing around


Filling up the bird feeders.



Hangin' around.





FOUND ONE!







I had to include these 2 very important pictures. Payton is obsessed with riding her big girl bike (yes I know it still has the training wheels, but we just moved up from her trike!) Also, she has been professing her desire to become a vet on a daily basis. She loves all animals, well not snakes. :)


Happy Easter. See those milk duds? Well they looked so good at 8 am and one of them claimed my molar! Just got my temporary crown yesterday. I'm a queen now, as my dentist told me! :)



This makes me laugh because Owen's eggs were footballs. What do you do with a ball? THROW IT! Candy everywhere! Then he realized it was candy and didn't throw any more.


The Easter bunny couldn't fool Pay Pay.













Love them all.


1 comment:

kc said...

Great pics! All so cute and some very funny.