Wednesday, May 25, 2011

End of the year swim party

So I guess the water was pretty frigid, not to mention that it was only about 60 degrees out. All the kids had to have a swim test before they got in... Here's Alex taking his turn. Good thing they had other activities planned. :)





They survived and had a lot of fun.



My buddy...



Alex's buddy Jack taking a swing at the ball.


Yes, it's true. Alex is playing baseball! I was shocked because he always says he "hates" (not a fan of that word) baseball. Ever since he got hit by a fast pitch, he said he would never play again. I wish he would. I love how cute he looks in the uniform and after watching him play, he's GOOD! Oh well.






I got to meet baby Ella Mae Bozzo. Isn't she lovely? She was born May 18th weighing 7 lbs 4 oz.

Payton was so attached to Miriah at the end of her pregnancy. Where ever Miriah was, Payton was too! She hasn't got to meet Ella yet because Pay has a cough. So she's gotta get better so she can meet this little angel.

No comments: