Sunday, November 18, 2007

The broken collar bone!!!

A broken clavicle is no fun!
What a bizarre apparatus!
I am not happy about it Mom!
Well, there is always time to be silly!

3 comments:

matt and christy said...

wow alex, that looks like it hurts!
hope it heals soon, urgent care is never fun. crystal,I had fun shopping on friday, hopefully that will keep the shopping bug out of my system for a while, matt is still counting his pennys, lol. But he seems to like his new jeans, so we are both happy. talk to you soon.
christy

amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
amy said...

What a tough little guy! I was a bit worried! I don't handle those types of things very well!! I'm so glad he is ok!!
Maybe he can come over sometime soon and play some video games with Jack, BUT no rough house!! :)