Thanksgiving has come and gone. We hope you all had super turkey days, and got plenty to eat. I know that the Smith family had a great day. We went to my sister's new house here in Yuba City. My parents came up from Oregon and my Aunt came over from Napa the next day. We had a nice visit with their family. Thanks for hosting sis!
Alex is doing well. He amazes me with his resilience. He is only taking pain medicine at night and went to school for the first time today. He thoroughly enjoyed his week of rest; video games and Tv, what more could he ask for? He has some bruising and will see a specialist in 3 weeks to make sure he's healed.
Payton is growing more and more. Her vocabulary is increasing and she is still doing her signs. Her new thing is when she wants something she just repeats "mama" over and over. She loves going in the spa and gets a little too brave. She really enjoys it because she can stand up and her head is above water.
Hope you all are getting a jump on your holiday shopping. I am almost finished! Yeah! Take care and we miss you all!
The Smiths
Monday, November 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love all the pictures! It looks like you had lots going on! Seeing the food makes me excited for Christmas!!
I can't believe you are almost done shopping! That is nuts!! I hope to see you soon...
It was fun to see all the photos from the Thanksgiving festivities. Now we really need to talk Kelly into starting a blog!
Post a Comment