Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Happy New Year ~ 2008!!!

Well, you might be sick of the Smith family after you read and look at all the photos on our blog. We had a super time in Oregon and saw so many great friends. I miss everyone already.
Before we left we had Christmas with my sister and her family and also with Ryan's family. Then we came to Oregon and went to the famous Hubert Christmas party where we got to see a lot of our friends. Had Christmas at my parents house, and it actually snowed on Christmas day. It was beautiful. Thanks mom and dad, it was fun. Then Ryan headed back home, but the kids and I stayed for another week. Alex spent the whole time with his Dad. He was really missing him, so that was quality time for them. :) I just spent my time catching up with friends and my family.
On New Years Eve I went to the rodeo with my friend Jessica. I had a great time. It was exciting to watch the cowboys try and ride the bulls. I also ran into some friends there. Although when the clock hit 12 my husband was a state away, so that was sad. We had to settle for a phone call. :)
When we came home from Oregon I was welcomed with new hard wood teak floors in our living room! They are absolutely gorgeous. I love them. Pictures will be coming. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year. My resolution is to keep in better contact with all my friends. Love you all! It was great getting to see a lot of you!!!
FYI: You have to click on "older posts" to see all the photos.

4 comments:

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

Looks like you guys had an awesome trip! It was great seeing you tonight!

matt and christy said...

WOW, you were busy in Oregon! Had fun last night at bunco. looking forward to tahoe! Black jack table here I come :) talk to you soon!

amy said...

What??!! New floors... :) That is awesome! But I thought you were going to move?
I can't wait to see them!!

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

Hey neighbor! Let me know when you want to start that walking we've been talking about doing...since like April. :-)