Colin magnifying his tongue! Me and pregnant Emily! Yippee! (Gregg's wife) Kelly, Brooke and myself at the Lazon's home. Gregg, Ryan, and Colin having a good time!
I love your blog! You look like you have such a great family. I bet your so happy your sister is down here. This town is way different then up there. So, you'll have to show me how to post pictures. I spent almost 3 hrs last night writing a great blog only to have the 1st one dissapear and reappear after I posted another one!
2 comments:
I love your blog! You look like you have such a great family. I bet your so happy your sister is down here.
This town is way different then up there.
So, you'll have to show me how to post pictures. I spent almost 3 hrs last night writing a great blog only to have the 1st one dissapear and reappear after I posted another one!
Opps! I am no pro, but I might be able to help!
Post a Comment