Saturday, February 9, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

I have to confess that I did have a birthday this week. I am the big 28 now. It was a nice bday. I made lasagna and we went out to ice cream. During the superbowl we had cupcakes that Ryan and Payton made that morning. They were tasty! I recieved some great presents. Thank you everyone!

What a great superbowl! Pretty exciting in the end. Hope everyone has a wonderful Valentines Day. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Anna said...

I love your blogs! I can't beleive thats Payton, she is so big! Crazy!

Shem the Wrench said...

well, who's excited to share the love already?! cute.

matt and christy said...

I love to look at your cute pictures! Happy valentines week to you. Heres to chocolate and roses! They're the best!

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Hope your little princess starts feeling better soon.

matt and christy said...

hey crystal,
we went to pasquini's for dinner, I was still sick and coughing but it was still nice. let me know what your real age is, my wasn't that great. talk to you soon. christy