Hello All!
Well, Ryan took me on his business trip to Utah. We had a lot of fun. We went to a hockey game, skiing, and got to visit some of my friends. He also did some business, but I wasnt really apart of that. :) Utah is absolutely gorgeous! All the snow and the mountains so close, beautiful! The snow is so dry and soft. I crashed a couple of times snowboarding and it didnt even hurt!
I havent been to a hockey game and it was pretty exciting. We sat ringside. I felt like they were going to crash through the glass at times! We had a fun trip. Thank you Aunt Kelly and Uncle Chris for watching the kiddos.
When we got home we noticed that Coda had a really red neck. Ryan gave him a bath and the next day he had these open wounds on his neck. They were disgusting! I took him to the vet and they said that he probably developed some kind of fungus under his collar that ate at his skin! So gross. So he got a shave and some meds. He's healing nicely now.
My Dad is continuing to heal. He told me that he can be active for about 3 hours and then he needs to rest. He had his 2 week check up today and the Drs. said he's lookin' good. Great news!
That's what's going on at the Smith house hold. Super Bowl Sunday is coming soon.... Patriots or Giants???
Friday, February 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
GOOOO Giants! I always root for the under dog. I just hope it will be a good game. I guess we will see you on sunday. what do you want us to bring?
Some kind of appitizer!
Post a Comment