Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Wild week...

Payton's nebulizer
She likes it when she's in control!

Hello Everyone! So we had a rough start to our week last week. I took Payton into the Dr. because she had a fever and was throwing up. My Dr. told me after she checked her over that she thought she had pnemonia. We had to get xrays and they confirmed that she did in fact have it. She also had a double ear infection and a bladder infection. I felt so horrible that she had all these illnesses. Mom of the year? So she was put on some antibiotics and got a nebulizer. We had to do it for 5 mins every 6-8 hours. It paid off because we went to the Dr. today and her pnemonia is gone! Yeah! She still has a nasty cough, but doing much better. The bummer is that her ear and bladder infection are still here. We are trying some new antibiotics now. I hate having her on so many antibiotics, but I dont know what else to do. ??? We're hoping she gets better soon.

At the end of last week Ryan's brother, Matt came to visit. It was great to see him, as always. He had quite a time watching Payton while Ryan and I went to Valentine's dinner. Thanks Uncle Matthew!!! We went to San Francisco with Ryan's parents and bro on Sat. We had a lot of fun. The weather was beautiful! I forgot how pretty that city is. Thanks for the idea Matt! Here are some pics to check out. Have a great week!

3 comments:

Shem the Wrench said...

poor baby! hope she's feeling better!

amy said...

Im so happy she is feeling better but i know how frustrating it can be when it just doesn't go away!!
love all the new pics! nice to hang out with family!! :)
it was great seeing you today! we need to get together more often! i miss ya....its nice to be able to chit chat with a friend!
hope to see you soon...

Lesley said...

Yes, you are mom of the year if you're able to take care of a kid with that many sicknesses! Wow, mom-hood, what a dream.