
We went to the fair in Chico with my sis and her family. What a rainy overcast day, but we're Oregonians so we can handle the rain.

Alex playing at the science fair.

Payton petting a turtle. She did this for about 20
mins, no joke!
Attempting to blow a big bubble.
3 comments:
looks like the same view of the sky we had in disneyland and we are CALIFORNIANS and expect sun in LA! glad you had fun anyway.
the fair was surely rainy but we bucked up and handeled it. it was sunny for a few mins for the hours that we were there!!hha!! it was still lots of fun!!! love u
addison
I love the big bubble photo! Pay is extra cute in that picture.
Looks like you guys have been busy and having tons of fun. I bet you've been keeping extra busy now that school is out?!
I hope that your pregnancy is going great and that you stay cool.
Post a Comment