
There's Alex in the back seat all safe and sound headed to Oregon with his cousins and grandparents. Thanks for driving him there Mom and Dad!

Grandpa Jim, being the fun Grandpa that he is, decided to have the
grand kids race him to his truck after their first pit stop at
Burger King. Alex wanted to win and ran as fast as he could to the truck without realizing that there was gravel in the parking lot. Needless to say, he slipped on the gravel and ate a
mouthful. All the impact was to his face! My mom said he
didn't have a scratch on him else where. I was just happy to hear that he still had all his teeth! They took him to the emergency room because they said that it wasn't closing up, just
gaping open. He got 2 stitches in his lip. Grandma and Grandpa were there to witness his
first stitches. I am sure he should have received some earlier in his life, I am just to chicken to take him because I wanted to avoid the
trauma! I just got a picture of his healed lip, he got the stitches taken out, and I am very happy to say that it looks great! No more racing in parking lots Grandpa Jim! :)

Looks pretty swollen. That night at the Grandparents' house after the stitches were in. Of course his cut got infected so he was put on antibiotics, but ended up healing superb.
4 comments:
That is quite a story...however it didn't shock me too much with your dad involved.
Looks like a very fun family vacation to Shasta!
Thank goodness he has healed all up and is good to go! Boys...and you are going to have another one!!
Noah will be a good teacher for getting into mischief!!
Oh and Payton missing her brother! Noah is always so excited to see his sibs after being gone for awhile but 6 weeks is really long! I bet he misses her too! and you too!!
I added mine by clicking on someone else's playlist and then created my own account. I believe I then added it under "elements" and it's "html/java script". THe Playlist website will give you all the codes you need to add. I did it so long ago that it's hard to remember. Now whenever I upload a new song, it is automatically uploaded to blogger as well. I hope this was helpful. Let me know if you have anymore questions, and I'll try to help. Good Luck!
Oh geez! What a tough lil guy! I know Lincon is headed for stitches at any moment they way he stunbles around!
Post a Comment