Sparring, Alex is in the blue.
Oh crytal were you on the edge of your seat watching this? I would be saying "don't hit my son!" Way to go Alex, you should be very proud of yourself.
Great job buddy! We are very impressed...you're great!!!By the way, my Dad just thinks that Alex is so smart!!!
Great job Alex!! We are very proud of you. Hope to watch you in real life someday. I know you were on the edge of your seat Crystal...I sure would have been..Love to all,Grpa Mel & Grma Judy
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh crytal were you on the edge of your seat watching this? I would be saying "don't hit my son!"
Way to go Alex, you should be very proud of yourself.
Great job buddy! We are very impressed...you're great!!!
By the way, my Dad just thinks that Alex is so smart!!!
Great job Alex!! We are very proud of you. Hope to watch you in real life someday. I know you were on the edge of your seat Crystal...I sure would have been..
Love to all,
Grpa Mel & Grma Judy
Post a Comment