Thursday, November 20, 2008

Yippee Casey!!!

Oh my goodness, I am back! I feel like I've been living in a cave! Our computer completely crashed and we are so thankful to Ryan's cousin Casey for fixing it! Especially thankful for finding my pictures, all 2 years, that we're on the hard drive. Yes, I've learned my lesson about uploading them! :) I was going a little crazy when I wanted to look things up on the Internet and couldn't! Now I just have to find the time to fill you all in on what's been happening with the Smiths! Not now, maybe later......

6 comments:

kc said...

I am so glad you are up and running also. I have really missed your blog updates!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
matt and christy said...

Yay! so glad you got your computer fixed. I have always been scared to keep my photos on my computer, so i also upload them on to snapfish or sams club, that way they will be safe. see you tonight!

The Smith Family said...

You little stinker, Trevor Winn!!!

lesley said...

For the record Crystal, Triz is not Trevor. It's some Ute fan that has gone crazy and is mad at Trevor, thus copying his identity and leaving horrible comments on our friends' posts. I apologize for that small of a person.

TSHAA said...

Hey there! Glad you are back up and running. Can't wait to see some recent pics of your cute family. Maybe we can even see you when you are up here. I heard you are coming for a visit. :)