Hey there crystal! That little boy owen of yours is getting so big! I cannot wait for Rileigh to start growing! She is already almost 6 weeks old, time goes by so fast! Hope all is well with you guys! Love the blog!!<3 Ya!Bailey
such sweet pictures! that first on is a mirror image of ryan, sooo cute! she took great pictures.
What precious pics!!
I want her to take pictures of my kids. Those are great pics of Owen! How could they not be though with such a cute little man?
He's such a cutie!!! Love his little hat...he's such a little man! And you're right, we do need to get our girls together!
I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!! He is so cute!Hope you are all doing well!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Hey there crystal! That little boy owen of yours is getting so big! I cannot wait for Rileigh to start growing! She is already almost 6 weeks old, time goes by so fast! Hope all is well with you guys! Love the blog!!
<3 Ya!
Bailey
such sweet pictures! that first on is a mirror image of ryan, sooo cute! she took great pictures.
What precious pics!!
I want her to take pictures of my kids. Those are great pics of Owen! How could they not be though with such a cute little man?
He's such a cutie!!! Love his little hat...he's such a little man! And you're right, we do need to get our girls together!
I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!! He is so cute!Hope you are all doing well!
Post a Comment