Sunday, January 25, 2009

Kyle's Garden

Kyle, Kelly, and Kaden invited the Ensworths and our fam out to their home for dinner. It was a replica to my favorites from the Olive Garden. If you know me, you know I LOVE the Olive Garden. Kyle found the recipe to the alfredo sauce online and it was superb! Yum Lazons! We were calling it Kyle's Garden! I do miss Kyle's cooking skills! (He used to live with us)
We were sooo excited to finally meet Mr. Kaden. He was born 10 weeks early, so we haven't got to truly meet him until our dinner night. He and Owen will be best buddies! He is doing so well and is packing on the pounds. He was supposed to be born 2 weeks after Owen. He surprised us all with his early arrival.

Owen enjoying the new chairs Dad bought for Al and Pay. Ahhh nice and comfy. :)


Mom having fun with me....



Shreks long lost cousin?




2 comments:

Lazon Family said...

I love that pic of Owen!! You have some photography skills!! It was sooo nice to have you guys over and hang out. I have been missing all of you tons! Just a few more months and Kaden and I can venture out! Thanks again for coming over!!

kc said...

All those pictures are just too CUTE!!!