
Owen in his hat from Jessica! I love it! We're back at home after a fun and long vacation to Oregon. Alex had 3 weeks off for his winter vacation, so we headed to Oregon. The time flew by and we had a lot of fun and made many more memories! Mr. Owen had a doctor
appt before we left because I suspected he had thrush, my suspicion was right! We learned his weight while we were there too, 17 lbs 7 ounces!!!! Payton was only 18 lbs at a YEAR! He's our little chunk!

Alex sad to leave his Dad, but
grateful for the 12 day vacation!

Nicole and Payton at Pizza King.

My friend Lindsey and her girls, Sydney and
Brookelyn.
Soooo good to see all of you!
Perlenfeins and
Scarianos~ I'll miss you! Hope to see you soon. :)
5 comments:
I was so glad Darla put this pizza party together and you were able to see everybody before you headed home. A fun place and a fun time!
wow looks like a fun filled week. how fun to see all your friends too. Payton looks so dute with her butterfly face painting. is that place simular to johns pizza place in roseville?
Little (big) owen is super cute in that hat. wish we had a little snow sometimes so he could play in the snow with his hat on. We need to hang out!
Looks like you all had a fun, busy time!! I am glad your travels went well with the kiddos! I can't believe how big they are all getting since I can't see you guys. Miss ya!!
Matt is on the phone with you right now about babysitting and getting the feeling of what it is like having 3 kids. he is too funny, and sweet! this was his idea and i am super excited about giving it a go. you guys can have a Date night! let us know when. he must be getting the baby bug again.
christy
so sweet of you guys. We'll have to take you up on that offer!
Post a Comment