Thursday, April 3, 2008

Extra! Extra!

I came home from vacation to this sign in our yard. Ryan had to do it while I was gone! This house is our 1st home together. It has sentimental value, plus a lot of our labor! We need a bigger home with the new baby on the way. We will miss our super great neighbors and being so close to the best park ever! Anyone interested???

3 comments:

matt and christy said...

Oh gosh, how and sad! but how exciting too! good luck finding your new home, I know how it can be very frustrating. Matt wants to get together with everyone this sunday and have a bbq at the park. are you feeling up to it?
christy

amy said...

how fun! we have been looking and no luck here! we found a really neat one by the school and it was like 3100 sq ft, but only 3 bedroom!
i hope i see you this week...
did you change your password? you have been hacked again!!

Kell & Nick said...

Cute House!!!