So Miss Payton is plagued with sickness again! I thought this warmer weather would bring us better health.... Ha ha ha. She has pneumonia and bronchitis and I think an ear infection, to be confirmed on Tues when we go for a recheck. I took her in to the Dr. on thurs last week and they said she had a sinus infection. Well, that sinus infection started sounding worse and worse. Lots of old man sounding coughing! She also started throwing up lots of mucus. So I took her back into the dr this week. We went and got a chest xray and lo and behold, pneumonia and bronchitis! So now were on 2 meds for her nebulizer sp? and an oral antibiotic for the bronchitis and possible ear infection.... ahhhhhhh! Yes that's me screaming! I feel so terrible for my baby. I just want her and Alex to be healthy. I feel like she has the best diet in the house, yet she's always getting sick. So much for that year of breastfeeding! Ha! Please keep her health in your prayers. It would be much appreciated! We're hoping for summer of healthy living. Wish us luck, we need it! :)
Saturday, April 26, 2008
pneumonia part II
So Miss Payton is plagued with sickness again! I thought this warmer weather would bring us better health.... Ha ha ha. She has pneumonia and bronchitis and I think an ear infection, to be confirmed on Tues when we go for a recheck. I took her in to the Dr. on thurs last week and they said she had a sinus infection. Well, that sinus infection started sounding worse and worse. Lots of old man sounding coughing! She also started throwing up lots of mucus. So I took her back into the dr this week. We went and got a chest xray and lo and behold, pneumonia and bronchitis! So now were on 2 meds for her nebulizer sp? and an oral antibiotic for the bronchitis and possible ear infection.... ahhhhhhh! Yes that's me screaming! I feel so terrible for my baby. I just want her and Alex to be healthy. I feel like she has the best diet in the house, yet she's always getting sick. So much for that year of breastfeeding! Ha! Please keep her health in your prayers. It would be much appreciated! We're hoping for summer of healthy living. Wish us luck, we need it! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Poor babu... I wonder if she has allergies? Do you think she could be allergic to your dog, or the mattress, or... I don't know, dust mites?! Good luck, I hope it clears up soon!!
Little Miss Pay isn't well? Poor little baby girl. We will certainly keep her in our thoughts and pray for the quick return of her good health.
Gannon says, "Get better Pay!"
Poor baby! There's nothing worse than having your baby sick. It's tough on the whole family...especially the mommy who gets to stay up with them all night. Hang in there Crystal and we'll pray for a speedy recovery.
Post a Comment