Friday, April 18, 2008

The next Tiger Woods...

Alex's new clubs. Ryan went and got Alex his own set so they could golf together.
He's pretty excited. They're just his size.
Here they go. They just played 9 holes and Alex was pretty tired, but had a blast. The golf cart helped keep the fun going. Payton appears to be a bit jealous. ?
Alex gives her a hug bye-bye to make it all better. What a sweet big bro.

1 comment:

Blake Family said...

Hi Crystal! Wow...small world or what?! Thanks again for coming to G-mans party. It was wonderful that his buddy Alex and current crush Pay-pay helped him party!

I love your blog, but have to admit that I was sad to read the "for sale" blog...it is wonderful to know that you guys are right next door to my parents because I know you'll help them whenever necessary, so I'll be so sad when you leave. You guys are such great people! My parents (in addition to the rest of the neighbors) just love your family.

That is so great that Alex is learning the golf game already! He is way ahead of me...someday I'll get out there and learn. In the meantime, I'm stuck in San Jose in a hotel room (yuck). My little one is staying next door to you this week while I'm gone!

Talk to you soon. You're now on my blog as a link:-).

Michele