Friday, April 11, 2008

Payton's past times...

Watering or anything to do with using the hose!
Driving Daddy's truck
Rearranging the furniture
Eating anything sweet, in this case chocolate covered strawberries!

*Alex's favorites to come. He's been super busy with school, baseball, Kuk Sool (martial arts) and recovering from bronchitis. As for our house selling, lots of interest, but no offers yet. Wish us luck! :) My belly is definitely growing! I swear it really popped out this week. I am currently 15 weeks. We get to find out the sex at 18 weeks! We can't wait! Alex is crossing his fingers for a baby brother.... we'll see.

5 comments:

Lesley said...

I can't believe you're nearing in on three kids, unreal! Payton's so cute, can't wait to hear if the third's a boy or girl.

amy said...

she is such a kick, and what a cutie!! let's get together again soon....

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

What a cutie! I can hardly believe that you're 15 weeks already. Time sure flies. You're looking fabulous!

~ said...

Check out a fun new site. Help spread the word and share it with your friends!!

www.asavvybaby.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.