Wednesday, October 15, 2008

2 Weeks Old Already!






3 comments:

Kelley, Dennis and Kaitlin Adams said...

OH NO Crystal and Ryan, I think he needs some yellow and green on, or is the black and orange JUST for Halloween purposes.

Baby Owen is so cute and you all look wonderful. It is great that Peyton and Alex love him so much.

I know you are enjoying your family and so lucky to have so much help:)

lesley said...

Oh my word, I love his chubby little face. What a perfect looking baby boy!

TSHAA said...

Oh my goondess~Crystal! He is so cute and sweet. Those cheeks are so darn kissable I bet you can't get enough of em! We have the same Beavers hat, but in white. I plan on taking some pics of Trent wearing it and I will post soon. Take care and keep in touch!! Can't wait to meet your lil man!