Crystal,Those pictures as adorable. I love that! For sure a framer!
the tonka truck pictures are cute, you could be a pro photographer!
Oh my goodness. I LOVE the pics!! The truck ones came out soooo cute! And that 19-day old smile was to die for.
These pictures are precious! I wish that Kaden could be there to play with the boys. A few more months to go!!! I have a feeling they will all be a handful together!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Crystal,
Those pictures as adorable. I love that! For sure a framer!
the tonka truck pictures are cute, you could be a pro photographer!
Oh my goodness. I LOVE the pics!! The truck ones came out soooo cute! And that 19-day old smile was to die for.
These pictures are precious! I wish that Kaden could be there to play with the boys. A few more months to go!!! I have a feeling they will all be a handful together!
Post a Comment